Saturday, June 10, 2006

After a long time




It was the month of January when I thought to start writing weekly blogs, but, in the absence of motivation I never got time to post second message. Even tody, I am writing this blog because I forgot (my favorite hobby [:)]) keys to my home and my partners are not there at the flat and I am bound to stay here waiting for an ordered pizza. MAndeepak was telling me to utilize this time to learn build scripts, but, I am thinking oterwise. This is my personal time and I am free to do whatever I like and i like writing and reading and I am doing that and I am happy about it.

6 months back when I posted my first message situation was entirely different. Our team had 4 QEs and 2 Developers at that time and now it is 7 Developers and 8 QEs...a tremendous increase of people in project, Suudhan left for Banagalore last to last week, two major event happened which forced me o write something but the constraints of timings and details didn't let me to do so, first one was Caricature row and the second was reservation policy, then it was RangDeBasanti that was pricking me to write something,but, again professional life and then social life didn't give me enough time to write bout that. Somehow, now I had started feeling that professinal and sov=cial life together is sucking my personal time, i am not able to get time for myself, for my improvements, for my hobbies. Ok, so my pizza is at my door, i will tell you about my hobbies and areas of improvement and what I feel about the world at some later time.
Thanks for hanging out here!!!

2 Comments:

At 11:07 AM, Blogger puneet saraswat said...

Pizza is at door...[:O]

 
At 7:12 AM, Blogger Sandy Upu said...

You write good. Nice to read this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home