Saturday, March 24, 2007

A reason for me to smile.....

Today while chatting with Huma we decided to give feedback to each other, which was something we have not done earlier ofr each other. It just got so interesting that I couldn't wait to post it to my blog page, especially feedback by Huma [:)]:

From Shiraz to Huma -
"Huma - Now, I know you from almost a year (i think it was the month of May, 2006 when we fought first time [;)], anyway), as I conceive about you, I feel you are a decent, bubbly, caring, hard-working, trustworthy, easily-annoyed, patient, stubborn and a very professional girl. Beside this you are kind-hearted, and most of the time you feel loneliness and you also have a habit of deriving sadistic pleasure (not in absolute sense, but you like teasing people around you), you can't be fooled by fake-emotions and stupid actions/comments can irritate you very easily, but I sense that you can be a pretty good-lover for anybody in the world that also means an efficient professional wife in future. May God, give you all the things you aspire for in your life!! best of luck!!!"

And I smiled a lot (and laughed aloud) when I got following tweaked version of same feedback for me:
From Huma to Shiraz -
"Yes of course our first meet was a fight when i had mixed feeling for you. I admired ur friendship for Ali at the same time i was annoyed by your narrow mindedness. What I feel about you is that you are not-decent, hard-working, not-trustworthy, easily-annoyed, impatient, and stubborn and a very professional guy.Beside this you are kind-hearted, and most of the time you feel like teasing people and having fun and so you tend to chat with me. You tend to make stupid actions/comments that annoys me but I know u r trying to irritate me....and that's OK . I sense that you can be a good-lover for a person who takes things lightly...not going deep into matters....coz u tend to get irritated and then say "Bhad me Jao" . May God, give you all the things you aspire of in your life!! All the best!!!"

I liked that "bhad me jao" thing which I use unknowingly most of the time for this girl while chatting and getting irritated... thanks Huma!!! you are such a nice person, but I am still waiting for original feedback from your side as I told you, tweaked version of feedback is not going to work for me, OK??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home