Monday, February 26, 2007

Testimonial by Sandy...

Something special, something good, something that I liked :), something that is only for me, something that is about me, something something......
Below are the remarkable comments written by Sandy for me and it is something which I will not like to lose again therefore creating a backup (as I learned from Sandy himself):

I met 'Shiraz' aka 'Rufy' when we were in 11th class. Kakku Bh. introduced us and from then onwards, we are amazing friends. The first encounter, and I knew that he was a genius (he still is). Damn intelligent.
He is one guy who can face any difficulty with a big smile. Falls in love with any damn gal on the planet and then he is oohoo lala la la la.
I am literally a great fan of his blogs. Very genuine and straight from the heart. Keep them coming buddy.
The most amusing thing was the way he had written testimonials for his friend. My Godda. It was all in a C++ program. You're jsut awesome dude.

1 Comments:

At 9:35 PM, Blogger puneet saraswat said...

:-O

 

Post a Comment

<< Home