Saturday, March 24, 2007

Playing with English songs

English songs was a field I was trying to avoid from a long time (as it was my penchant that I have not been made to listen these songs after my bad experience of starting with Metallica in my college days!!)
Well, finally some inner motivation caused me to get back to try these songs agian and starting with Duran-Duran really helped me to go ahead and try other songs. its just a month I am trying to listen english songs but enumerating some of those I have listen and liked:
1. All songs by Duran-Duran - basically "come undone" is my favorite
2. Anything by Dido - especially I liked "white flag" and "don't think of me"
3. Most of the songs by Norah Jones - especially "Long way home", "Dont know why" and "Be here to love me".
4. "Save the best for last" is really a soothing song by Vanessa Williams.
5. "Leaving on a Jet Plane" originally sung by John Denver has a good lyrics but "Armageddon" version is more pelasant.
6. "Careless whisper" by Micahel George is another favorite song.
7. "Afterglow" by Aussie band INXS (read as in-excess) is marvellous.
8. "Dancing Queen" by ABBA is good to listen.
9. "Love is all around" by Wet-wet-wet.
10. "Pearl Harbor" soundtrack is good to listen while sleeping.
11. "Smack that" is also a nice to listen song by AKON (and Eminem), still looking to find his newly published "Konvicted" album.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home