Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Being "ISFP"

Tried this personality test called Bloginality and came out as ISFP personality. So following are the traits of an ISFP:

As an ISFP, you are Intraverted, Sensing, Feeling , Perceiving.
This makes your primary focus on Introverted Feeling with Extraverted Sensing.
This is defined as a SP personality, which is part of Carl Jung's Artisans (Sensation Seeking) type, and more specifically the Composers or Artist
Because you are in touch with the inner-artist, you see things heavily in relationship to your feelings and their beauty. You may not be as likely to have a public site, because you feel better sharing with only those who are closest with you.


Once I wanted to be a teacher (after giving up my desire of career path as IceCream vendor :( ),and then a Psychiatrist (Neurosurgeon) but never an Engineer!! My Personality Career Path bolster my this desire....find my Career Path here, my Relationships here, personality type here, and psychological traits here.....but I liked this analysis as it bolster my philosophy of "Action speaks louder than words"...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home