Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Absolute Idiot

It was 2:30 am in night when I just thought about it and started searching desperately for some small and FreeIQTest. I have already done a tickle IQ test and one more, this time I wanted to try a new one. Did google and found few search results and out of them one that caught my eyes was a test that was promising me to tell the answers only in 5 min by annswering just 9 questions!! This was exactly the thing I was looking for at this moment.I strated test with the counter in my mind and time set for 5 min., honestly completed the test to find this result by clicking over SubmitIQ test button :( -



First my eyes and then my mind didn't agree that I am that great foollll.... and it made me to read those scribbled text further.....Fucking bastard #$@!%^&&^^#$@!!! it was a prank....

2 Comments:

At 12:05 AM, Blogger Sandy Upu said...

Ha Ha Ha,
Stupid. :) This Stupid probably meant - "Smart Talented Urbane Person In Demand"... :)
kya kehte ho?

 
At 7:45 AM, Blogger puneet saraswat said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home