Friday, June 29, 2007

Haphazardical

Hi Guys,
Apologies to keep you guys waiting for my new post (in case if somebody is so "faltu" in the whole world who was waiting for me to post) for a long time and this time I have lot of things to share with you, but again all of them are so confidential that I can't tell you :( and basically there is no point telling you guys all inputs and outputs of my life, why should I do that?? tell me if you have any answer!!
Nobody in the world has enough time to bog down his head with your problems, so keep your problem to yourself and search answers yourself instead of throwing question to public forum like this place.....but on a second note I think atleast I should keep archiving my problem for myself that can be accessible from anywhere and at anytime and that is the reason I am putting here, but not in the crisp form so that you could deduce anything :D .... and it make sense too as only I should know my problem and I have to search answers myself:
So, here goes the updates:
1. After the last party which I had posted last time we made two more get-together parties with Engg. ex-classmates @Spice and @ CC. Friends, I can never forget Al-Bake's Shawarma yaar.... they are marvellous..nothing beats those Shawarma, it rocks yaar!!!
2. My last impression about my ex-school classmates has been finally broken when I got to know that most of them are in Delhi and they miss me and they were just not contacting me because they somehow concluded that I am not interested (or conceit enufff...) in those guys.....but we resolve all our problems and soon will be getting together at somewhere in Noida or Delhi only.. hopefully!!
3. Have not gone to home for last 3 weeks.... need to go to home next week.. news are not good from home.. means things are getting bad day-by-day :( ....
4. The small amount of spirituality is almost died somewhere inside me.
5. All good friends around me are facing their bad days and each of them need counselling.. but I myself need counselling and because I am not helping them in their bad time, I am feeling guilty.
6. Feeling myself not devotedly dedicated to my job which gives me food and thus eating bugs me....and it bugs me more when I eat office lunch....
7. Only good news is that I bought a new 80GB HDD and DVD Burner so as to save my so non-precious data.... but the question is Who will write my content into DVDs??
8. Baffled by the situation when went to Nizamuddin Dargah and my heart refused to go inside Mosque to offer Namaaz & was staring gulz at that Holy place :O!!! Where my commitment to that old Buzurg in Aligarh has vanished??
.... lots more!! not feeling like to key down all of them...
bye!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home