Sunday, May 20, 2007

Parents and me...

Getting three times proper meal, tea snacks, browsing markets and Cinema halls in evening feels like a dream in Noida for thousands of Bachelors (basically "Lukkey" :)) like us who are residing away from their home town just to add some quality to the life and to earn daily bread-and-butter. But, the point here is that this dream got true with the arrival of my beloved and afffectionate parents in town. Took a three days off from the office and enjoyed the great time with them with the lots of suggestions on how and why to keep the house clean. Know what??, I myself spent a complete day to clean the house before their arrival and was looking for some words of appreciation at my house-cleaning skills :(, so guys below are some of the "Naseehats" they bestowed upon me and I would like to share with you so that when your parents arrived to your clean house you dont feel embarrassed:

1. Your floor should look clean, no pieces of papers and advertisements should be rolling around.
2. There should be a bedsheet on the matress, alone mattress is not sufficient.
3. Similarly pillow cover sohuld be there on the pillows.
4. Spidey nets are not allowed.
5. Crawling spideys and lizards should not be seen on the walls.
6. Even grills of the window should be clean, god knows why??.......I just suggested that dust on grills doesn't interrupt clean air to come inside and invited the big eyes wide open towards me, enuff to scare me :(
7. There should be no dust on fan and fan blades.
8. Books and laptops should have a definite place in the room.
9. There should be a table in the room to keep the routinely needed things like books, watch, specs, pen, copy etc.
10. Bathroom and toilets should be cleaned everyday not weekly.
11. All sleepers and shoes should go to a definite place if not in current use.
12. A big clock should be there on the wall in the room with alarms.
13. All clothes should either be in Almirah or in washing tub or should be in sun for drying or on your body.
14. There should be glasses to drink water.
15. Sohuld pay a visit to kitchen before falling asleep.

..and lots more... hope these tips will be useful for my wife in future ;) , I am never going to do any of these things untill my marriage and then basically depends ;) .....

1 Comments:

At 11:53 PM, Blogger Suudhan said...

I can visualize Shiraz Anwar doing all the cleaning, sweeping, and washing work post-marriage... funny it was and ya, do share some snaps then.. :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home