Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Wisdom Tooth


"well i can only thank god...that "my husband" is not like u....N its not bad betraying ur parents...its abt making them understand....cuz there is nothgin WRONG in chasing ur own life partner
and its my persepctive......u can ve ur own perspectibve
so its OK
good luck wid ur life"

---- Annoymous on question of
Parents' fidelity vs. chasing Love.......

I have plenty of points and reasons and situations against it but there exist one argument in support:

"I generally talk about the 25 years of faithfulness of my parents towards me and their much apprecaited toil for my up-bringing..... but how can I forget my responsibility towards a person with whom I am going to spend my rest of the life (obviously more than 25 years!!)......"


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home