Friday, June 29, 2007

Search of Principle

Shiraz - heyi what all principles do you have in your life??
Kashif - ummmmm.....I dont think that I follow any principles.. well, do you have any??
Shiraz - I dont think so...I always bend (or flex) those things which I believe are my principles...so finally their existence is just negligible...
Kashif - yeah yaar.. same problem here...
Shiraz - but yar Kashif...people should have principles in life and they should pursue it so that their life mean something.... an aimless random life is nothing.... no value addition...nothing...
Kashif - yaar.. we also have principles but we change it when we find someone else priniciple better than us.. we either absorb it or start imitating.....finally @ cost of our own principle and the problem lies that we ourselves don't respect our own principle...
Shiraz - but give it a mind when and why do we change or tend to change our own principles...as far as I think we tend to bend our own principles most of the times just to see people around me happy....
Kashif - heyi, same goes with me...whenever it comes other people happiness or even for sometimes for complete strangers whenever I find that my principle is causing unhappiness ... i bend to change it.. sacrifice it...
Shiraz - does it mean that our priniciple is to keep people around us happy @ cost of our own selves??
Kashif - hmmmm.. seems like.. probably you are true as I an recall many incidents where I did such things and even on the cost of heavy monetary loss :( (knowingly done) ... yeah, but it satisfied me and I am happy that I did the right thing....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home